How to build a security and video surveillance system with the Intellect PSIM
- Learn about the AxxonSoft line-up of security products.
- Explore new features and cutting-edge R D.
- See demonstrations of the Intellect PSIM platform.
- Gain the necessary knowledge and skills for setting up and working with the system through case studies and
This workshop is the first step to understanding how PSIM and VMS systems work, as a foundation
for further independent learning.
Contents of the workshop
- Overview of the sections on the official AxxonSoft website.
- How the Platform Calculator works.Decoding the activation key on the sale.axxonsoft.com page.
Installing, uninstalling and updating the Intellect PSIM
- Contents of the Intellect distribution kit.
- How to install.
- The key system file.
- Updating the Intellect PSIM.
- Uninstalling the Intellect PSIM.
- Contents of the installed software.
Starting and shutting down Intellect
- How to launch/quit Intellect.
- Possible problems when starting Intellect and how to solve them.
Intellect main menu
- Overview of all hardware available for the basic version of Intellect.
- Configuring the Computer object.
- Using the IP Device Discovery Wizard to configure IP devices.
- Configuring video card and camera objects.
- Configuring the main detection tool and zones.
- Configuring VMDA tracking and detection tools.
- Creating and configuring a metadata DB.
- Customizing all available interfaces.
- Settings on the Programming tab (general settings, script and macro events, macros).
- All available utilities (from the tools directory).
- Settings on the Architecture tab.
- User settings.
- Certification test with a final score for awarding the certificate.
Workshop format and schedule
The workshop links theory and practical application together. During the practical sessions, participants
independently complete assignments on a given topic.
Duration: 3 days (23 academic hours).